Education / Experience:
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Accounting or finance related degree.
- C.P.A. is preferred but not required
- 3+ years experience in the accounting and finance sector
- Public accounting experience is preferred but not required
- Credibility, ethical, full disclosure and clean financial history
- Conscientious about timeliness of assignments and quality of work product
- Accountable for specific performance
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
- Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order over same
- Good financial reporting technical skills
- Exceptional work ethic
- Exceptional computer skills in the operation and functioning of all programs used by the organization, i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; and Quickbooks.
- Experience with project accounting software is preferred but not required
Typical Mental Demands:
- Able to analyze, organize, summarize and articulate operational and financial information
- Good command of the English language and be able to proofread work
- Able to read and interpret agreements, then implement the relevant provisions of these agreements
- Detailed, organized and communicative
- Understanding, yet persuasive and decisive when dealing with others in the organization
- Responsive team player with ability to quickly prioritize among numerous pressing tasks
- Task and goal oriented and capable of functioning in an entrepreneurial setting
- Able to prioritize and work with multiple supervisors including the President and Vice President
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you! Please click below to apply.