Strategically located in Carlsbad, New Mexico, in the heart of the Permian Basin, XTO has asked SPOT to give their 79 acre asset site a total overhaul. In a first ever “inventory blitz,” SPOT will be responsible for:
- cataloging over half a million tangible assets,
- maintaining an accurate inventory,
- capturing photos,
- associating barcodes,
- determining the most efficient way to physically organize and store each piece of inventory,
- identifying the cost and assigning an accurate value for each product,
- and ultimately managing the distribution of all products in and out of the yard.
SPOT is proud to be stretching the legs of our data management tool into this new sphere of stewardship. Not only are we confident that we can streamline, simplify, and bring synergy to the yard and everything it contains, but we look forward to capturing data that will be comprehensive and yet easy to track.
The best step for your project is taking the next step with SPOT.